How to Change Your Dining Plan!
· Click on “My Account” above the UK Dining logo.
· Sign In or Create a Campus Dish Account. This is not your myUK / LinkBlue Account
· Accounts must be UKY.EDU official email address
· Pick the NEW Dining Plan, Add to cart and check out
*UK Dining Center will process and change new Dining Plans within 5 business days.
Purchase a meal plan, you receive:
1. Meal swipes to use at any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining location; Fresh Food Co., and Blazer Dining
2. Wildcat Deals give you the ability to exchange up to 2 meal swipes per day at a value of $7 each in many of our campus locations.
3. Flex Dollars that can be used at any of the 32 retail dining locations on campus - cafes, restaurants, and convenience stores. At any time, you can purchase additional flex dollars on top of your meal plan.
Students living in residence halls: Baldwin, Blazer, Boyd, Donovan, Haggin, Holmes, Ingels, Jewell, Kirwan 4, Lewis Hall, Lyman T. Johnson, Roselle, Smith, Wildcat Cole Lodge & Woodland Glenn 1-5
Students living in campus housing are required to purchase a Meal Plan. Initial Meal Plans can be selected through the Housing/Dining Application process. Meal Plans will be automatically billed each semester. Changes to Meal Plans can be done CLICK HERE or at UK Dining Center, located second floor of The 90.
*Students are permitted one (1) upgrade any time per semester. You are allow one (1) downgrade prior to September 8th, 2017.
CLICK HERE to view Resident Meal Plan options.
Student living in off-campus housing and/or apartments (walk-ons), & students commuting to campus.
Commuters are offered (8) different plans that provide flexibility and convenience. These can be used at any on campus dining location. Dining Plans are for the academic year and will be automatically billed each semester. Changes to Dining Plans can be done CLICK HERE or at UK Dining Center, located second floor of The 90.
*Students are permitted one (1) upgrade any time per semester. You are allow one (1) downgrade prior to September 8th for the Fall Semester and January 26th for Spring Semester.
CLICK HERE to view Commuter Meal Plan options.
Meal Plan Appeal
CLICK HERE to review meal plan appeal FAQ
Appeal email: Holly Sandlin in Enrollment Management; firstname.lastname@example.org