What is a Meal Plan?
Meal Swipes give you access to both of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, Champions Kitchen and Fresh Food Company.
Weekly Meal Plans:
Meal Swipes do not roll over and expire at the end of each week on Saturday night.
Block Meal Plans:
Meal Swipes expire at the end of each semester.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like.
- Healthy choices available all across campus.
- Special events with themed meals.
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: Simply request a green reusable to-go box for $5 when you swipe in at either of our dining halls – learn more about to-go meals here!
Managing Your Plan
Usage & balances may be viewed through: myUK account/Student Services/Financials/Flex, Meals, Plus.
This takes you to the GET program/login with your linkBlue.
1. For on-the-go; balances check, usage and lost card deactivation or reactivation:
2. Download GET Mobile app by The Cbord Group
3. Pick the University of Kentucky
4. Sign in with your linkBlue /GET Funds/My Accounts
Flex Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Flex here or visit the Dining Center open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Gatton Student Center, Suite A161
160 Avenue of Champions
Lexington, KY 40506
- Fall Meal Plan start date: August 13, 2023
- Downgrade deadline: August 27th, 2023
- Fall Meal Plan end date: December 15, 2023
- Spring Meal Plan start date: January 7, 2024
- Downgrade deadline: January 21, 2024
- Spring Meal Plan end date: May 3, 2024