2023-2024 Quick Terms & Conditions
All funds and plans purchased for use in UK Dining are for the personal use of the owner of the account or plan only and are non-transferable. The UK Dining funds and plans cannot be used as a gift card or gift certificate. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all UK Dining funds and plans are non-refundable and will expire at the earlier of the last day of enrollment or employment, as applicable, or the last day of the spring semester. Orders must be placed using a UKY or BCTC email address. Orders placed without this criterion will be cancelled upon review.
All Student Meal Plans: Meal Swipes do not carry over from semester to semester – the balance will be refreshed at the beginning of Spring 2024.
Residence Hall Students: Meal Plan contracts are for the Academic Year and are part of your Housing/Dining Contract. Residence Hall student Meal Plans and Flex Dollars expire upon termination of the UK Housing/Dining contract. The downgrade deadline is August 27, 2023, for fall and January 21, 2024, for spring. Downgrades will not be accepted after these dates.
Commuter Students: Meal Plan and All Flex contracts are for the Academic Year – both Fall and Spring Semesters – and will automatically be re-billed for Spring. The downgrade deadline is August 27, 2023, for fall and January 21, 2024, for spring. Downgrades will not be accepted after these dates.
Cancellation Policy for Commuters: Meal Plans are academic year contracts and may only be cancelled for Spring Semester for withdraw, graduation, or registered Co-Ops. If, after completing a Commuter Meal/Flex Plan, Meal Plan or Flex Plan Application and Dining Contract, a Plan Holder chooses to cancel the Contract, the Plan Holder is required to do so prior to 8/13/2023 (the day meal plans become active for fall semester) or within 72 hours of purchase if purchased on or after 8/13/2023. Plan Holder must communicate in writing to email@example.com or by mail to the following address: UK Dining Center, Rm A161, 160 Avenue of Champions, Lexington, KY 40506. Phone calls do not constitute cancellation. The Official Date of Cancellation will be the date the cancellation notification is received by the UK Dining Center. There is no cancellation once the Plan Holder has used any portion of the Meal Plan or Flex Plan.
BCTC Students: BCTC Students must have at least 6 hours of in person courses and must be assigned to the Cooper Campus to be eligible. BCTC plan holders are required to pre-pay for their Meal Plans or Flex Plans. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. The UK Dining Center will review eligibility and contact customer via email provided within 3 business days to confirm or deny eligibility. Plans are activated when eligibility is confirmed. Meal plans and Flex Plans are not available for upgrades/downgrades.
The BCTC student ID must be presented to the cashier each time it is used. BCTC Students must have at least 6 hours of in person courses and must be assigned to the Cooper Campus to be eligible.
- Meal swipes are used at Fresh Food Company and Champions Kitchen.
- Flex Dollars are accepted in all UK Dining on campus facilities.
- Unused weekly meals (All Access White, All Access Blue, Weekly 10) cannot be refunded, accumulated, or carried over to the next week. Unused block meals (Campus 175 and Create your Own) cannot be refunded or carried over to the next semester.
- The Flex-only Meal Plans are similar to a debit account and can be accessed using BCTC student ID card.
Cancellation Policy for BCTC Students:
Plan holders may cancel ONLY within the first FIVE business days after receipt by the Dining Center with no usage. There is no cancellation of the contract once the plan holder has used any portion or after five business days. Meal Plan Flex and All Flex Plan dollars are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire at the end of the spring semester.
Summer 2023 Flex Meal Plans: Meal Plans purchased for the summer will begin on May 15, 2023, and end August 12, 2023. Flex Dollars from the Summer Meal Plans will not roll over and will expire on the end date.
Unused Flex on All Dining Plans: will carry over from Fall 2023 for active enrolled students in the 2023 Spring semester with a spring plan. The first Dining Plan of each semester is billed through the myUK account. Additional Add-On Flex deposits may be made by online prepayment, coming into, or calling the UK Dining Center with any major credit/debit cards. All unused Flex Dollars, including prepaid Add-On Flex, will expire at the end of the spring semester or if a student withdraws from the University for any reason. All Unused Flex are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Faculty/Staff Dining Plans and Faculty/Staff $200 Flex Plan are only available to: Full or Part-time active status employees of UK or as a contractor working for the University of Kentucky with a valid WildCard ID, PAID Graduate Assistants, Research Assistants, and Teaching Assistants. Student workers are not eligible for employee plans.
Faculty/Staff Terms & Conditions: Faculty and Staff Dining Plans can be used for yourself, treat a friend, or family member to a meal at our two dining halls! Faculty/Staff Dining Plans are only available to: Full or Part-time regular employees of UK, employees working for UK as a contractor with a valid Wildcard ID, and paid Graduate Assistants, Research Assistants and Teaching Assistants. Student workers are not eligible for these plans.
Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction Terms: Payroll deduction is only available for eligible employees receiving a paycheck from the University of Kentucky. The plan holder will get full use of the Meal Plan on the day that the plan is loaded to his/her card. You may only have one open payroll deduction at a time. Once the open payroll deduction is fully paid another can be submitted/requested. Additional Dining Plans may be purchased by prepayment.
1. Dining Plans do not expire if you are currently in a paid position with the University and have Meals/Flex remaining on your plan.
2. The plan holder must present their valid WildCard ID at UK Dining locations each time the plan is used.
3. UK Dining reserves the right to alter services or hours of operation. Modified schedules are posted online at www.uky.campusdish.com.
4. If the plan holder leaves the University before he/she has started using the Dining Plan, a full refund will be awarded.
5. If the plan holder leaves the University before the balance has been depleted but, has started using the Dining Plan, no refund will be awarded.
6. If the plan holder leaves the University before he/she has completed payment of the Dining Plan, the plan holder will receive a bill for the unpaid balance.
7. A plan holder may cancel the contract only within the first five business days after receipt by the Dining Center.
8. There is no cancellation of the contract once the plan holder has used the Dining Plan.
9. The Faculty Staff Meal Plans are only valid at UK Dining locations
10. The employee Dining Plans are subject to state sales tax. All sales are final, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
All purchases are considered to be final. Exceptions may be made for processing errors. All refunds for processing errors will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase. The full university refund policy is available here: http://www.uky.edu/registrar/refund-and-fee-liability-policy-fall.
2023 – 2024 Housing and Dining Contract: https://wildcatliving.uky.edu/sites/default/files/2022-08/2023-24%20Housing%20and%20Dining%20Contract%20FINAL.pdf
Promotions are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash, gift cards, credit, or toward previous purchases. Other exclusions may apply. Void where prohibited. Additional restrictions may apply. Aramark reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion or offer at any time. Refer to each Promotion’s respective materials for additional details, instructions, and requirements.